The Manitoba Lacrosse Association and their High Performance Committee is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity association. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for coaching positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Minimum Requirements of Head Coach:
- Certified Level II Lacrosse Coach or Certified Competitive Introduction Lacrosse Coach in applicable discipline
- Certified Competitive Introduction includes Ethics Training and Evaluation
- Member in Good Standing of the MLA
- Consistent demonstration of Fair Play Principles
- Applicant must submit a resume detailing their lacrosse & other coaching experience
- The position of Head Coach will be a two-year term.
*The Team Manitoba Head Coach is expected to be at all Team Manitoba tryouts, activities, practices, and games.